Jūsų krepšelis kol kas tuščias.
Jose M. Reuss – Comprehensive management of patients with Tooth Wear – diagnosis and treatment from a minimally invasive approach. Simple cases and full mouth rehabilitation
24 lapkričio @ 09:00 – 25 lapkričio @ 18:00
Full mouth rehabilitation protocols involve extensive restorative knowledge. Oftentimes, treatment planning is the most relevant aspect; making the right decisions is more important than knowing the appropriate techniques.
Tooth Wear management is an entirely separate field within the realm of prosthodontics; diagnosis is special, treatment planning is completely changing thanks to minimally invasive protocols, and treatment execution requires an orchestrated staging and monitoring. Crucially, digital and facially-guided rehabilitations can ease such complex procedures.
From partial, 100% additive cases to advanced rehabilitations involving orthodontics and implants, a master in Tooth Wear should be a true, multifaceted clinician.
Course contents (theory):
– Etiology and diagnosis in tooth wear
– Facially guided treatment planning
– Minimally invasive restorative protocols
– Comprehensive rehabilitation: management of restorative space via prosthodontics + orthodontics
– Occlusal design and maintenance
– Implant treatment planning in the Tooth Wear patient – sequencing and 3D planning
Course contents (practice):
– Facial scanning and integration in the patient data management
– Video demonstration of treatment planning and execution
– Implant treatment planning with computer guided assistance